Reklamáltál már valaha ha problémád akadt egy szolgáltató céggel? Vagy nem igazán hinnéd, hogy valódi lépést tesznek az ügyedben? Valójában nagyon is fontos a véleményed - s így te magad is - nekik. Olvasd el mi mindent vesz stratégiájába egy sikeres és jó hírű szervezet, hogy megtartsa vásárlóit és ügyfeleit, majd oldd meg ezt az IGAZ/HAMIS állításos szövegértés feladatot.
DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS
Dealing well with complaints shows how important customer care is for your company. It shows that you listen to your customers, that you want to learn from your mistakes and that you are continually trying to improve your services.
Below are some tips for dealing with complaints.
TAKE EACH COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY
If you deal with a complaint in the wrong way, one unhappy customer may tell many more people about your poor service. On the other hand, if you deal with a complaint successfully, that customer will probably do business with you again. Remember that finding new customers is much more expensive than keeping current ones.
LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND SHOW THEM YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE FEELING
Listen carefully to your callers and let them get rid of their anger and frustration. Try to see things from their point of view and make sure you show them that you understand their problem.
ADMIT THAT A MISTAKE HAS BEEN MADE AND SAY SORRY
If the customer thinks something is a complaint, then it is, even if you think the problem is not important. If your company has really made a mistake, say so and apologize. Even if you think a mistake has not been made, show the customer that you understand the problem. Never tell the customer that the complaint is not important.
ACCEPT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
Even if you are not directly responsible for the mistake, it is not important for the customer whose fault it really is. You are the face of your organization and it is your responsibility to solve the problem. If you are not able to do so yourself, find the person who can. Make sure you support the customer until the right person can help.
TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION
Customers want their problems solved quickly. Acting fast shows customers that you take them and their problems seriously.
If possible, try to compensate customers for a mistake, e.g. by giving a small discount. Often the fact that you are giving some kind of compensation is more important than the compensation itself.
THANK THE CUSTOMERS FOR MAKING THE COMPLAINT
This may sound illogical, but complaints are the best feedback you can get. They show how you can improve your service and make your customers more satisfied.
(Adapted from Quick Training)
Mark the statements true (T) or false (F).
1. Companies solely deal with complaints in order not to lose customers.
2. It is just as easy to find a new customer as keeping one.
3. If you deal with a customer complaint well, they'll tell their friends about it.
4. Showing empathy is very important when customers turn to you with their problems.
5. In case your company in fact has not made a mistake, you should not take the complaint seriously.
6. Companies do not have to express they were wrong (even if it's true), but it is polite to say sorry.
7. It is crucial to find the person responsible for the given problem and sort it out with their help.
8. Act as fast as you can so that customers won't take actions against you faster.
9. The bigger the compensation the better.
10. As a representative of the company, you should communicate to the customer that you are grateful for constructive criticism.