Watch and listen to the INFORMATIVE VIDEO about Iconic Movie Locations by Oxford University Press and mark the sentences (below) TRUE (T) or FALSE (F).
1. Jingodo has lived in New York since she was born.
2. She loves being able to see famous film studios wherever you go.
3. N.Y.C. is full of secret alleyways like Cortlandt Alley.
4. Well-known features of N.Y. alleys are rusty Fire Department buildings, human waste on the ground and graffiti on the walls.
6. Today there are very few alleys in N.Y.C. and they’re relatively safe.
7. The main attraction in Flushing Meadows - Corona Park, Queens is the Unisphere, which appeared in the most exciting scene of Men in Black.
8. The Space Age creation was constructed for the New York World’s Fair in 1964.
9. The Empire State Building is located in Manhattan and was completed 1941.
10. At the time of its construction it was the tallest building in the world.
11. The movie King Kong starred the huge skyscraper in the same year it was opened.
12. Visitors who saw some movies set in New York usually feel they have been there before.