Watch and listen to the INFORMATIVE VIDEO about Boris Bikes by Oxford University Press and mark the sentences (below) TRUE (T) or FALSE (F).
1. Jack drives in London for pleasure.
2. Parking in London is nearly as expensive as petrol.
3. Jack usually gets around the city by bike.
4. The Tube is the oldest and cheapest way of public transport in the capital.
5. Cycle hire has been the healthiest alternative to public transport since 2010.
6. Boris Bikes was named after a politician.
7. Boris Bikes is completely free.
8. Bike sharing is only popular with visitors to London.
9. Since the 1960s more than 156 bike schemes have been introduced in the world.
10. The bike scheme in Barcelona is called ’bixi’.
11. The biggest bike sharing system is in China.
12. London is the most bike-friendly city in Europe.
13. In the UK there are separate bike lanes everywhere.
14. It isn’t allowed to cycle on the pavements in London.
15. You must wear a helmet and bright coloured clothes while you’re riding.
Hogy tetszett a LISTENING?
Magánórát vennél? ITT léphetsz kapcsolatba velem.
Szókincsbővítő feladatot ITT találsz!
Nyelvtani posztot ITT!